Performance Management for Telecommunication Leaders
Closed Groups OnlyDelivered Over 8 Weeks4 Virtual Group Meetings
Equipping employees with effective communication abilities is vital for successful project execution and achieving desired outcomes. Additionally, fostering a healthy and collaborative work culture is essential for attracting and retaining a motivated workforce.
The Performance Management for Telecommunication Leaders course is designed to help telecommunication industry leaders develop skills for setting goals, providing constructive feedback, and developing team members to help them reach their full potential.
Participants will also learn strategies for improving performance management, developing a culture of continuous learning, and building high-performing teams.
Enroll now to enhance your leadership abilities and drive better outcomes for your organization!
Flexible Delivery Options
The course is offered in flexible delivery options to suit the diverse needs of learners of today's workforce. Participants can choose to complete the course at their own pace or participate in a cohort-based program that includes one touchpoint each week, spread over a period of four weeks.
Immersive and Engaging Learning Experience
Immerse yourself in captivating interactive self-paced content, in addition to dynamic virtual instructor-led sessions and thought-provoking assigned activities delivered over 8-weeks. This course is designed to keep you engaged and equip you with the necessary skills to become a top-performing telecommunication leader.
Virtual Instructor Led Facilitation
Engage in interactive and dynamic virtual instructor-led sessions that will challenge your thinking and inspire your creativity! Participants will have the opportunity to collaborate with peers, practice interpersonal skills development, and engage in thought-provoking discussions to apply the course concepts to real-life scenarios.
Take your learning to the next level with our interactive self-paced content! With engaging visuals, quizzes, and interactive activities, you'll stay fully engaged and walk away with a deeper understanding of the course material.
The Art of Making
Develop your skills
Read. Watch. Learn.
Course Offered to Closed Groups Only
Delivered Over 8 Weeks
Minimum of 6
Enrollment Fee: 850 per Participant
GROW PROFESSIONALLY WITH KoD LEARNING
Learn without limits
Online education as it should be
Here is what we will cover in
Intro to Performance Management
- The importance of performance management in telecommunication teams
- Key components of effective performance management
- Setting clear performance expectations
Setting SMART Goals
- What are SMART goals?
- Setting specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound goals
- Aligning individual goals with team and organizational goals
Providing Constructive Feedback
- The role of feedback in performance management
- Providing specific, timely, and actionable feedback using the DESC method
- Effective feedback techniques for telecommunication teams
Developing Team Members
- Identifying team member development needs
- Creating a development plan
- Supporting team members in reaching their full potential
Giving and Receiving Feedback
- The role of feedback in communication
- Techniques for providing constructive feedback, such as the STAR method
- Strategies for receiving feedback, such as active listening and asking clarifying questions
- The role of conflict in communication
- Strategies for managing conflict, such as identifying the source of conflict, finding common ground, and compromising
- Techniques for handling difficult conversations such as the SBI method
Building High-Performing Teams
- Strategies for building a culture of continuous learning
- Promoting collaboration and teamwork
- Recognizing and rewarding team performance
You can learn more about Dr. Ramey at his company website (www.empowerthepack.com).